top of page


Several UK banks have set up easier access for Ukrainians to open a bank account. You will need to have one open in order to recieve your money from the government through Universal Credit, and Child Benefit. You will also need an account to be paid if you find a job whilst here. Ask to open a basic account, as there is no overdraft facility it is quicker.

You can either apply online for some accounts or you could go in to the High Street branch of our local Natwest bank. Your host may be able to help you with this.

Online Accounts                            High Street 

bottom of page